viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018





Tyson Tiger Elementary School 

First day was the most interesting. I had to introduce myself, then students started to ask me a lots of questions about my country. What language do we speak? Do you have tiger in Panama? Do students speak English as us? they keep asked me plenty of questions and I answered them one by one.
In others hands, Mrs. Keen started to give introductions. She told to her students to choose a book to begin to read in their own spots quietly without annoy anyone beside them (reading inside their minds). Students were able to read books that very hard to read for students that they are studying English at university in Panama. It was so amazing because teacher taught the Ss have to read a bunch of books if they want to learn new things.
Therefore, Ss can learn new grammar, knowledge, knowing different cultures, countries, sciences, and so on and so for. A very important thing is Ss read according their level of reading. All the books colors and student might choose the appropriate books to read. They are able to understand, analyze, and they might improve inductive capacities very quickly without teacher support.   
If Ss are able to read they can acquire information by themselves. 

In the other hands, Ss at our School can read Spanish language with weaknesses, but they can’t read English language well. they just read some words they identify them. Hence, Ss from USA astonished me the first day I saw them they were reading a big book well and handle it with great capability. 
The best surprise for me was Sienna because she can speak 5 languages fluency. It was my first time I saw a little girl speaking a bunch of languages. Beside, Sienna asked me a lots of questions about my country. She was excited to know about how is my country and provinces and she told me that someday she will be visiting my province. I hope she will come to my country and she can swim in our beautiful beaches, eats delicious food and puts on our gorgeous traditional dresses from Panama. 
The best exercise for your brain, it is reading. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario